- The approval of the organization’s Executive Committee of the Board of Directors must be granted prior to any proposed event to use the name or logo of Boys & Girls Clubs as the beneficiary of an event.
- All printed materials must be reviewed and approved by the President and Chief Professional Officer of the organization prior to their usage to promote the event.
- The Club’s Chief Professional Officer and Chief Financial Officer, after approval, must be involved in and aware of the event with a face-to-face meeting and letter of agreement or contract.
- The Club’s Chief Professional Officer and Chief Financial Officer shall be given full access to the revenue/expenses of the event. The Club’s Chief Professional Officer and Chief Financial Officer must also approve any solicitation and/or sponsorship request, prior to the solicitation and/or sponsorship request being made.
- For the donation to be credited as a charitable contribution it must come to the administrative office for deposit and not restricted to supplies or a designation for a particular Club or program.